PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, IN ITS ENTIRETY, BEFORE SHOPPING!
Thank you for joining us for our Annual Spring Plant Sale, benefiting the MSU Horticulture Gardens! All sales from this fundraiser help support the gardens, including funding for garden maintenance, educational programming, and support for our undergraduate student employees.
Picking Up Your Plants:
- You must wear a mask at all times on MSU's campus.
- It is your responsibility to transport your order from the pickup location to your car. We may have carts available for larger orders.
- Bring your own boxes for packing. Our supply of boxes is limited, and we cannot guarantee your order will be boxed up.
- For larger plants, we suggest lining the trunk of your vehicle with garbage bags or a tarp.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- All sales are final. No returns.
- If our sale is cancelled due to COVID-related reasons, your purchase will be refunded.
- All plants are available in limited quantities and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
- Plants are living things and vary naturally in shape, size, and color.
- Please understand that the plants you receive may not look exactly like the photos on our website (although all photos are from our inventory, not stock photos).
Other important information and FAQ's:
- We will not be accepting orders prior to April _____ or after May ____
- We cannot sell you additional plants at your pickup time.
- Plants must be taken home at your scheduled pickup time. We cannot guarantee that your plants will be held for you past your pickup time.
- We cannot ship plant material. Orders must be picked up in person.
- All sales are final. Our inventory is limited and we cannot replace plants that become damaged or unhealthy once they leave our greenhouse.
- A restroom will not be available at the pickup location.
- Insects are a natural part of growing plants. We cannot guarantee that your plants will be insect or pest-free, but we will not sell anything that has obvious insect issues.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to determine the pet and child-safety of the plants they purchase.